Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Maker ForumsLog in

descriptionHelloHey Shingamixers

more_horiz
Cool Hello, my friends call me Kannes and it's a pleasure to meet you all, it looks very lively here and I hope to contribute to the warm atmosphere. I have been making games for over a decade now and am slowly starting to build my own indie-game development company. I try to blog at least once a week on: http://lotusoftware.blogspot.com/
I write about the gaming industry, art in general, music (mainly video game music), and my own projects including Eden Gate. I also write tutorials and create graphics packs for people to use in their own games.

I also have a youtube channel where I create video tutorials for rpg maker: https://www.youtube.com/user/LotuSoft24/videos
I take tutorial requests and do my best to help my viewers. But rpg maker is not the only thing I will be creating tutorials for, in the upcoming future I have plans for Photoshop, Unity, UDK, After Effects and a lot more. I have been really busy trying to fulfill my viewers requests and I usually get at least one request a week. I also post videos of my own projects current and from the past in what I call "Looking Back" videos and "Walkthrough" videos. You can get a sense of my work over the years from those.

On a different topic I am a big fan of fitness and staying healthy so I am working on my own fitness program which I plan to implement using forums such as Youtube but also my own website/apps. I studied martial arts for two years and that was a huge passion of mine, these days I keep fit with 2 mile a day runs and also the p90x program.

In a sense I am a budding entrepreneur. I am trying to follow my own passions and many of them include helping others. I am currently developing my final and grandest game for the RPG maker engine. The game is called Eden Gate and you can get more information about it on my Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lotus-Games/367228413296722 and also my blog which is linked above. After Eden Gate I plan to develop games on ios devices so I will be shifting platforms but until then Eden Gate is being worked on very hard every day. As you can see I am incredibly busy and with a 9-5 job even more so, posting on forums such as this one is a great way to build support and encouragement I have found. It's also a great place to find talent and who knows maybe people who like my work would be willing to join my team in the future and make some fun games and software with me. But even though it is a ton of work, a lot of it is a ton of fun, particularly with my tutorials where I see people who have been helped by them and how appreciative they are and also with making Eden Gate where I am making my Rpg maker dream game. I love what I do and I hope I can share that love with this community. I look forward to meeting more of you on a more personal level!

descriptionHelloRE: Hey Shingamixers

more_horiz
Hello,
I look forward to playing your game when you are done with Smile it
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply