Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Maker ForumsLog in

descriptionHey guys EmptyHey guys

more_horiz
Hey every one,

Any one on GDUnlimited will know me, I'm Dolarmak. I came here cause the GDU forums were down and when i looked up ShinGamix his forum popped first on the list.

I'm currently working on a Breath of Fire fan game. It's a prequel which ties up a lot of unresolved issues that were apparent in the first 4 games. Since Dragon Quarter doesn't tie in to the Eternal story arc or the fight with Myria, with the relationship between Ryu, NIna and Deis or any of the Clans that have been present in the world of BoF I've decided to leave it out.
The game takes place in a time line before any of the other games, when the clans were first developing, and the Dragon Clan Empire was at the end of it's rise to power. I might post a thread for it here to explain a bit more.

I'm also a Writer and Editor. I've done several projects with RM2k way back in the day, as well as was the chief editor and coordinator of a online writing magazine a few years back. I've been tempted to make a new Online magazine with content for RPGMaker fans and designers in mind that might be cool to do. We'll see

descriptionHey guys EmptyRe: Hey guys

more_horiz
I would love to see your breath of fire game here and also I have been looking to do an e-magizine for RPG Maker myself!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply