Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Please Login or Sign Up to activate member privileges

Super Maker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Maker ForumsLog in

descriptionIntroducing myself. EmptyIntroducing myself.

more_horiz
Hello, I'm "some_person", also generally known as Q. Shin has invited me here and I'll be giving this forum a shot.

A little about myself; I'm 17, and I have 5 years of RPG maker experience. Before that, I spent a lot of my childhood creating card and board games. I feel I am well above average at RPG making. I personally feel a specialize in the philosophy of Gameplay Mechanics, it's always been on my mind what makes gameplay fun, what doesn't, and how other games could improve. Battle Systems, Database Info, that kind of stuff. More notable though, is that I'm a rather decent scripter.

Non-RPG related, I'm hopeful this forum will help expand my social reach. I'm a fan of intellectual conversation, and always open to new ideas and opinions. I've recently been gaining an obsession with movies(never watched TV or movies before), but that's significantly hindered by how rare truly good movies are. Also, like most others I'd assume on this forum, I'm a gamer to a degree.

I think that should suffice to start off. I hope my stay here will be pleasant.

descriptionIntroducing myself. EmptyHi

more_horiz
Hi some_person im King of Rmvx mod of VX forum nice to meet you

descriptionIntroducing myself. EmptyRe: Introducing myself.

more_horiz
Nice to meet you too, King of RMVX.

Say, didn't you have a script request from me or something a little while ago?

more_horiz
Well to be honest I already made the script but I was only seeing which one of us was better so I had to request it.

descriptionIntroducing myself. EmptyHell0

more_horiz
I am Zuvizu I wish I had more to say than that but, that is all I have to say. Neutral

I wish to increase my social understanding as well. Idea
I will look forward to seeing you on this forum once in a while... Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply